Oct 19, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday {10}


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read!

This Week's Question...

Q: When you step out of your USUAL genre what do you like to read? Best books in that genre?


Usually I'm reading  anything Y.A. (romance, fantasy, dystopian, the list goes on) but if I'm not reading Y.A., then I love a good chick-lit novel! They're really fun and girly- it's a nice break from the drama in Y.A. :)

Any book by Sophie Kinsella is a great chick-lit choice in my opinion! I actually have a review for her latest novel, I've Got Your Number up on my site so be sure to check it out if your on the hunt for a good read! 

Thanks for stopping by my FF- I look forward to reading all of your answers! Don't forget to let me know if your a new follower in the comments below, and I'll be sure to follow you back =D See you next Friday!

Your Y.A. Bookworm,
Caitlin <3

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog!
    I returned the favor via GFC :)

    Alise
    http://bookblondes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read anything by Sophie Kinsella, but will be trying some soon!

    Old GFC follower
    My post - F&F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should- her stories are always filled with humor :)!!

      Delete
  3. Chick-lit is a great way to make a change of scenario indeed :)

    I guess adult fiction would be where I got the most out of my usual genre...

    Maeva
    Murphy's Library

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's lots of great adult fiction out there- I always end up loving my YA novels a bit more though :P Happy Saturday !

      Delete
  4. I LOVE Sophie Kinsella. I've read all her books. I call them "indulgent nonsense!"

    Thanks for the follow. I followed back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Y.A too. Following back

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a total YA freak and I usually don't stray too far out of that genre, but I'll remember your recommendation of Sophie's books the next time I'm looking for something different!
    Thanks for stopping by my FF'S for this week
    Book Me! and Carmen Jenner.com
    Have a great week! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophie's books are perfect if your looking for something different from YA- thanks for stopping by ! Happy Monday :)

      Delete
  7. I'll definitely stop by your blog- I'm curious about those memes :P
    Happy Monday =) !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...