Dec 7, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday {14}


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read!

This Week's Question...

Activity! Who do you want to be? If you could choose any character from a book. What do you think that character looks like and what do you have in common?


This is a really hard question for me to answer because there are a ton of fictional characters I wish I could be, but if I had to choose one right now, I guess I would say Rose Hathaway from the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead! Rose has dark brown hair, eyes and is about the same height as I am. 

I don't necessarily think Rose and I have a lot in common- but it's those differences that make me love her character so much (I mean, she's a dhampir.... and I'm 99.9 percent sure I'm human)! Rose is mentally and physically strong, sarcastic, and isn't afraid to say what she thinks- all traits I envy about her character and wish I had more of. Not to mention that she's got a really swoon-duper boyfriend...*thinks about Dimitri*...oh yeah, I definitely want to be Rose ;P

Who do you want to be? Be sure to let me know in the comments below and leave me links to your FF! I'll be sure to comment, visit and follow back :) Happy Friday!

Your Y.A. Bookworm,
Caitlin <3

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this series so don't know what this character is like but I've heard such great stuff about it! I've chosen Hermione, I just love her personality and her bookish nature :)

    Old follower!
    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/feature-follow-8.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to read this series- It's what I like to call a Bookworm Staple :P

      Thanks for stopping by !!

      Delete
  3. Hey, there's still that 1% you have more in common than you think! lol
    New follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's SO true, lol !!! Thank-you so much for following :)

      Delete
  4. Hopping through. I do love Rose's strength although I also think she's a bit crazy. I'm a lot more like Sydney.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I definitely have more in common with Sydney than I do with Rose, but Rose possess some bad ass traits that I wished I had more of at times :) Thanks for stopping by Alison- great question this week!

      Delete
  5. I didn't pick someone that I had THAT much in common with because where's the fun in that?

    My follow friday! Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a NEW follower!! I did my first hop tonight and saw your title. I am nothing but a YA book reader. Mainly fantasy, paranormal, etc. Many of your books are the same reads as mine so I am very excited to find you. I haven't been blogging for long so any advice would be great.

    I haven't read this series yet but it is on my list.

    Heather @ YA Fantasy Book Junkie
    http://yafantasybookjunkie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ever have any questions/advice then feel free to email me !!! =) Thanks for stopping by and following, I really appreciate it !

      Delete
  7. Hi, from a new follower! :)

    I haven't read that book yet: I guess I need to add it to my TBR list! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished following your blog via GFC! Happy Saturday- you should definitely read this series :)

      Delete
  8. Thanks for stopping by and following- I'm now following you via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a fact that your blog posts are so unique and interesting and I enjoys a lot while reading your posts because you explained your post very deeply in a very easy and clear language. Thanks
    شركة نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة
    احسن شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
    نقل عفش

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...